Green Landscape

Green Landscape

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sushi Inn

The green tea, the spicy tuna, the avocado roll, the green tea ice cream, the Bento Silver Box, the chicken teriyaki....oh, so many reasons why I love Sushi Inn. I do not recall the first time I was there, but it was certainly love at first bite. Sushi Inn is the perfect place to go have lunch while shopping in the Yorkville area or for dinner when having a movie night at Varsity or Cumberland, with your girls or bf.

Despite that Toronto is full of Japanese restaurants, in my opinion, there is nothing like Sushi Inn. I think it is a combination of good atmosphere and service (the place is always packed, and you may even find some local celebrities there!), with superfluous fresh ingredients. When it comes to sushi, freshness is imperative. I cannot tell you how many times I have gone to other sushi restaurants and gotten so sick I was not able to eat sushi for months!!! Whenever you get a chance, I greatly recommend you paying Sushi Inn a visit, you will not regret it! If you do, please let me know how it went! Or even better, if you go and you find that your favourite sushi restaurant is better than mine, please let me know! I love being challenged!

No comments:

Post a Comment